Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Thank you

In the process of writing this BLOG there have been times I felt like it was just a web address taking up space and if the sharing of personal experiences were doing any good for anyone at all. Then I came across The Hiding Place, a book that I felt drawn to the other night. Weirdly so because I hadn't thought of this book for several months, if not more than a year.

When the page opened up to a quote in the book I realized that whether or not anyone out there is reading this, these experiences were not meant for me alone, just as YOUR experiences are not meant only for you. We all gain strength from so many wonderful and inspirational people and the sharing of their 'trials' or 'faith'. In whatever way, even the smallest, I hope those of you reading will come to an understanding that you are NEVER alone in life. That the ONLY reason this BLOG even exists is because of a very firm spiritual nagging for many, many months that it needed to happen.

I have received personal messages from a number of people, and each message has given me the courage to keep moving forward and to keep sharing.

At this time I am trying to decide what to share next, you see, nothing I share is done without a lot of thought and prayer. Many of these experiences are very painful, so bear with me in this journey. The road ahead is bright and clear.



No comments:

Post a Comment