Saturday, September 26, 2015

Computer issue and Fat thumbs

My computer is not connecting to the BLOGGER website and the idea of writing a post using my phone with fat finger typing is not at all enticing. Let me show you what I mean...

For aome reason it seems like my finges are incapavle of properly tyoing on my phone, most of the time I spe d goi g back and correcting the words that have been improperky tyoed due to fat thumbs, which have been inherited feom somewhere alo g the ancestral genetartion of fat fingers. It is also whete i must have gotten my beick-like feet, which makes weading fabylous pumps difficuly as my pinkie toes fwel as if they are at risk of losing a spot o  my foot.

So, I gope tgis post properky illistrates just hiw great a problem I have with fat thumb typing as well as wearinf adorable slender fit sandals and pumosn. I hope to fix the comouter problem soon...as for the thumbs and feet, I suppose I am stuck with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment