Tuesday, August 25, 2015

The next journey

There is a whole lot of in-between that I'm skipping, but just for tonight. From the Fiddler Accident fast forwarded to 2005, there is a span of six years that will be covered soon, just not yet. It's not quite time for those years. They're pretty...difficult years and as I look back on what I've shared already it would seem that there is a lot of terrible things that I have experienced through the years - BUT - know that all these things have completely transformed me, layer by layer. And in order to properly let you explore my world, it is necessary to be completely honest and vulnerable, which means letting some really dark things loose. Know there is always light at the end of the trials that have been faced as well as light within.

If there is one thing to understand about all this, the most imperative tid-bit is that they have all built upon the rock of my faith, the foundation is firm and unwavering. It is the very reason to rejoice in the midst of hard times and to seek joy.

Tomorrow is a new adventure. It is a journey into my 5th heart surgery...the events leading up to it are very interesting if I do say so myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment